11/06/2013

frocks for friends

It's been around for a while now but I must say that I am rather fond of the whole mis-matched bridesmaids dresses trend. And I'm not talking about when bridesmaids are told that they can choose the style of their dress but the fabric and colour is pre-selected for them. I'm thinking more of a situation where the bride chooses a general theme or a colour palette and the bridesmaids follow that guideline. This allows them to pick a form-flattering, comfortable, personal-style-fulfilling outfit to wear on the special day. I like it.

I don't hate online shopping so I went ahead and put together some looks that would make me smile in a bridal party.

Wanna know where to find these beauties?
Mint and Teal, Citrus Sunrise, Basic Black, Jewel Tones, In the Navy, Classic White

0 comments:

Post a Comment