20/05/2013

so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye

I recently resigned from my job.
I took oreo cupcakes into the office on my last day for all of my lovely colleagues.
For the toppers I found these, printed them out, wrote some words on them, attached them to toothpicks and hey presto - easiest cupcake toppers you ever did see.
I have a soft spot for musical theatre and so I chose a lyric from the Sound of Music to bid my co-workers adieu.

The recipe I used for the cupcakes will be up on the blog later this week.




And here's a picture of two of my sweet colleagues. Did I mention that they all decided that my last day should be themed?  It ended up being a pajama party. Not sure how the boss felt about it but the clients who came in for meetings that day thought we were awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment