03/05/2013

shhhhhhhower

I'm going to take a minute to talk about shower curtains.
These essential items just don't get enough air time. They've been keeping bathroom floors dry for years and they deserve a little shout-out every now and then. So this is me giving up mad props to shower curtains all over the world.

We're moving house soon and we'll be renovating the bathroom as a top priority. This is what sparked my interest in shower curtains and now I'm pretty much addicted. Who knew there were so many options?!

I've yet to find an awesome shower curtain supplier in South Africa, which is causing me a small amount of anxiety. Am I really prepared to pay crazy shipping prices from other continents for something as trivial as a shower curtain? Only time will tell.

For the moment, here are some of my favourites:
Sources:
1.2.3.4.5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment